IN UNCERTAINTY… BE PREPARED.
We are together in all this! It is probably the first time in human history when the whole planet has been subjected to such a dangerous and critical situation. We Christians, who believe in a God of Mercy, can make some sense of all that is happening.
- Looking back at our recent history, we can sincerely say that humanity was building a world which was not according to God’s plan. The majority of mankind was under the power of greed, selfishness and injustice.
- This pandemic is covering the whole planet; the whole humanity is under the same threat of death; we discovered that we are all equal.
- It becomes more evident that this virus has emerged from human hands with the aim of reducing the world’s population. It is not a punishment from God, it is not a product of nature; it is produced by someone who wants to destroy humanity.
- Everybody is talking about this pandemic as a “common enemy”, but no one wants to give a name to this enemy; who is the enemy of mankind? Satan and only Satan.
- We are not fighting against a medical sickness, but a spiritual one. The reign of Satan is coming to an end, that is why he is viciously destroying as much as he can, before he will be cast out of this world into his buttonless pit.
- So, we will have to suffer much more as humanity, but the reign of Satan is over, and the new kingdom of God is here.
BUT WE HAVE TO BE PREPARED.
Many people will have to die and move into eternity. But the biggest challenge for each one of us is to be able to save our life for eternity. If we have to move on from this earth, at least we want to make sure we can enjoy an eternal life of joy and peace in heaven with God, our Father. But we have to prepare from now to choose life instead of death. Satan is the king of death, God, our Father, is the King of life. So, we must follow God’s commandments.
The world could not go on the way we modern men had planned. We must change according to God’s plan. Too many people are in darkness and do not follow God’s way.
SO, FIRST, WE HAVE TO REPENT AND ASK FORGIVENESS.
- God is good and will forgive us as soon as we ask for forgiveness. But what is that we have to ask forgiveness for?
- Too many children are killed in the womb. All these children are sons and daughters of God, who receive a soul for eternal happiness and their mothers kills them (His babies) in their womb. This is the greatest sin against God. (They say that we can count up to 50 million babies killed every year! God cannot allow this slaughter of his children).
- God is very hurt because we have turned the holy sacrament of matrimony into a den of sin and lust. We Christians are to blame! Half of the sacraments of marriage are broken in our church, because we do not marry for faith but for lust.
- Children are growing as little animals; they do not know their Father in heaven and many of them not even receive a caress of love from their parents.
- Governments instead of making laws that protect the family are all intent to create systems of death. (Abortion, prostitution, drugs, euthanasia…)
- Few rich nations are gathering the money that they will never be able to spend, while the majority of peoples do not have the means of survival.
THIS WORLD CANNOT GO ON like this. This system is flawed and must be changed. And not just for one country or two, but for the whole world. That is why this pandemic has stopped the whole world: schools, factories, businesses, office, farms…like never before. But are we ready to start anew, or do we need much more suffering and death for us to understand the right way to be human?
WHAT CAN WE DO?
In your house fall on your knees and ask God’ s forgiveness. If you have to die, God will welcome you in heaven as a beloved son or daughter. Remember that we were not created for this life, but for the next. So, be ready if God calls you. Have you had an abortion? Ask God’s forgiveness. Are you living without the blessing of God? Ask God’s forgiveness. Are you in a secret relationship? Stop and ask God’s forgiveness. Did you neglect to raise your children as sons & daughters of God? Ask God’s forgiveness. Did you forget that you have a Father in heaven? Ask God’s forgiveness and pray.
But then LET US GO BACK TO GOD and start a whole new life for us and for our families. (As soon as you can, go to confession; the fathers are available, just call)