Dear Parishioners and FRIENDS.
I am happy to announce that we have received the permission from our Bishop to plan for the PREPARATION AND CELEBRATION of the SACRAMENT OF CONFIRMATION for our 2020 Candidates. (Actually they are now already ion GRADE 8).
HERE IS THE PLAN:
PREPARATION AND CELEBRATIONS.
OCTOBER – FINAL PREPARATION:Refresher # 1 – October 17 (main Hall – Church)
10:00am– 12:00 noon (First Group) and 1:00-3:00pm (Second Group)
Refresher # 2 – October 31 (Main Hall – Church)
10:00- 12:00noon (First Group) and 1:00-3:00pm (Second Group).
NOVEMBER November 7, RETREAT & CONFESSION from 9:00am to 1:00pm (in Church).
(Distribution of the Cross)
November 14 – 10:00am – CONFIRMATION 1 (St. Catherine)
- 12:00noon – CONFIRMATION 2 (St. Catherine)
- 2:00pm – CONFIRMATION (Mary Fix)
November 21 – 10:00am – CONFIRMATION 1 (St. Timothy)
- 12:00noon – CONFIRMATION 2 (St. Timothy)
- 2:00PM – CONFIRMATION (Fr. Zanon + Spanish)
-The two refreshers (Oct. 17 & 24) are mandatory to finish the course.
– The RETREAT. (Nov. 7) is also mandatory as preparation and
Confession for all the children. The cross will be distributed.
– WE INVITE THE SPONSORS TO GO TO CONFESSION ON THEIR OWN.
(Every Saturday at 4:30pm in church)(Anytime by appointment.)
– This year there will be NO GROUP PICTURES.
– The choice is up to you, whether or not you want to receive the
sacrament this year or postpone it for next year.
-The Music will be provided by the Parish.
Gowns will be decided at a later date.
WE WILL BE SENDING YOU MORE DETAILS THROUGH THE SCHOOLS.
For more information please call the Parish Office (905-272-1454.
HERE A GOOD SERMON FROM FR. WALTER ON THE OCCASION OF THE EUCHARISTIC ADORATION OF THE SENIORS.