Dear Friends and Parishioners,
We are preparing for the Month of May. This is going to be a special month that we want to celebrate especially in the warmth of our homes. MAY 1ST is very important because all the Bishops of united States and Canada will consecrate our countries to the Blessed Mother, asking the protection of this pandemic of Corona Virus.
MONTH OF MAY under Corona Virus.
MAY 1st – Consecration of our families to the BLESSED MOTHER.
All together at 8:00am in union with Fr. Walter at the Parish and Cardinal Colling at the Cathedral.
- Each family should prepare an altar to Blessed Mary (a Statue, or an Image, a little altar, a candle a few flowers…)
At 7:30am we will ALL participate at Holy Mass (via streaming) here:
At the end of the Mass we will recite a few prayers and together at 8:00am we will say the prayer of Consecration, composed by pope Francis for the Corona Virus.
Prayer for Liberation
from the Epidemic
to Our Lady of Divine Love.
O Mary, You shines continuously on our journey
as a sign of salvation and hope.
We entrust ourselves to you,
Health of the Sick, who, at the cross,
united with Jesus’ pain,
kept your faith firm.
You, Salvation of all the people, know what we need,
and we trust that you will provide for those needs
so that, as at Cana of Galilee,
joy and celebration may return after this moment of trial.
Help us, Mother of Divine Love,
to conform ourselves to the will of the Father,
and to do what Jesus tells us.
He took our sufferings upon Himself
and burdened Himself with our sorrows
to bring us, through the Cross,
to the joy of Resurrection. Amen.
Sub tuum praesidium
We seek refuge under your protection,
O Holy Mother of God.
Do not despise our pleas –
we who are put to the test –
and deliver us from every danger.
O glorious and blessed Virgin. AMEN.
FOR THE MONTH OF MAY
- Every night (7:30pm) all in the family recites the HOLY ROSARY. Very important to get the children involved.
- You may also unite TWO FAMILIES by phone or by social media and recite one mystery each.
- Or you can call a friend and say the rosary together. (Even more times a day).
- Parish Groups can organize rosary in groups with ZOOM.
- WE NEED A FAMILY (or single person) every night of the month of May to recite the rosary IN CHURCH at 7:30pm. Please call the parish and sign up to reserve one evening for you or your family.